Our client Contact Group developed a product called Truancy Call designed to help reduce unauthorised pupil absence, improve punctuality and remove the burden of mass calling for office staff. Their system can send an automated phone call, text message or email, and allow parents to respond in the same way. Repeated calls are delivered until a response is provided, producing a high number of parental responses.
What they wanted us to do
The company approached us saying that they wanted a thought leadership and executive profiling campaign to raise the profile of Contact Group and its product Truancy Call. They also wanted us to publicise their success within the education and business sectors, by entering them for a variety of awards.
How we did it
Our strategy was simple. We:
- Identified top awards in the business and education sectors
- Prepared powerful, persuasive entries
- Managed the entire process from initial interview to submission and promotion of successes
What we achieved for them
Our campaign was extremely successful. We achieved industry recognition for Contact Group and Truancy Call by helping them to win a wide range of accredited awards including:
- Fast Growth Business Awards – Winner – Best Use of Technology
- The Orange National Business Awards (regional heat) – Highly Commended – Business Innovation of the Year Award
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards – Semi-Finalist – Stephen Clarke
- Insider Magazine (West Midlands) Top 42 under 42 Awards – Finalist – Stephen Clarke
- BT Essence of the Entrepreneur Awards – Winner – Stephen Clarke
- Fast Growth Business Awards – Finalist – Innovative Business of the Year
- BETT Awards – Winner – Supporting Institutional Management
- The CNET Networks UK Technology Awards – Finalist – Public Sector Technology Project of the Year
- Parcelforce Worldwide Small Business Awards – Finalist
- Deloitte & Touche Technology – Fast 50 Rising Star (ranked fifth)
- BETT Awards – Shortlisted – Supporting School Management (Truancy Call and Call Parents)
- Orange Small is Beautiful Awards – Winner – Most Enterprising Small Business
- Orange Small is Beautiful Awards – Winner – Orange Small Business Person of the Year – Stephen Clarke
As a result of Contact Group winning these awards, Livewire was then able to secure over 85 pieces of positive media coverage for them.