BlueSky are the creators of BlueSky Education, the most comprehensive and widely used online performance management, professional learning and self-evaluation solution for schools. BlueSky has been developing over 14 years, and today is the only performance management tool endorsed by the Association of School and College Leaders and the National Association of School Business Management.
What they wanted us to do
BlueSky gave us the task of raising their profile and targeting senior leadership teams (SLT), plus teaching and support staff in schools.
How we did it
We developed an extensive content marketing and social media campaign that included a whole range of PR activities. We:
- Wrote top tips, case studies and articles
- Edited guidance documents on professional learning, self-evaluation, pay progression and project collaboration – and carried out content marketing activity repurposing them for use elsewhere, and negotiating uploads to significant online SLT community sites
- Encouraged these SLT communities to tweet about the availability of these new resources to their members and followers
- Approached unions sharing the same SLT audience to feature BlueSky’s guidance documents on their websites
- Encouraged journalists to publish features and tweet about the resources
- Approached advocates to tweet about articles published in the media and the availability of resources on the BlueSky website
What we achieved for them
Livewire’s content marketing and social media programmes increased traffic to the BlueSky website and generated new leads all primed for conversion. The sales team have been kept very busy!
Livewire’s content marketing, inbound marketing and social media outreach programmes are supporting the business to generate fresh interest. One of the most successful elements of the PR campaigns has been the identification of new ways we can use our collateral. Working collaboratively with Livewire has enabled new people to see what we do.
Denise Inwood, Managing Director, BlueSky
Start the journey to becoming Livewire’s next success story. Call us on +44 (0)7941 125580 or email email@example.com