“There is no doubt that this has presented us with additional business opportunities.” Stephen Clarke, Managing Director, Truancy Call.
- To raise the profile of Truancy Call Ltd and to publicise its successes within the education and business sectors by winning top awards.
- Identified top awards in the business and education sectors.
- Prepared powerful entries.
- Managed entire process from initial interview to submission and promotion of successes.
Raised the profile of Truancy Call Ltd and achieved industry recognition through a wide range of accredited awards including:
- Fast Growth Business Awards 2009. Category: Best Use of Technology.
- The Orange National Business Awards 2008 (regional heat) – Highly Commended, Business Innovation of the Year Award.
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2008 – Semi-Finalist - Stephen Clarke.
- Insider Magazine (West Midlands) Top 42 under 42 Awards 2008 – Finalist – Stephen Clarke.
- BT Essence of the Entrepreneur Awards 2007 – Winner - Stephen Clarke.
Fast Growth Business Awards 2007 – Finalist - Innovative Business of the Year.
- BETT Awards 2006 – Winner - Supporting Institutional Management (Text Someone).
- The CNET Networks UK Technology Awards 2005 – Finalist - Public Sector Technology Project of the Year.
- Parcelforce Worldwide Small Business Awards 2005 – Finalist.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Rising Star 2005 (ranked fifth).
- BETT Awards 2005 – Shortlisted - Supporting School Management (Truancy Call and Call Parents).
- Orange Small is Beautiful Awards 2004 – Most Enterprising Small Business.
- Orange Small is Beautiful Awards 2004 – Orange Small Business Person of the Year - Stephen Clarke.
As a result of these awards, Livewire secured over 85 pieces of media coverage.