Gale part of Cengage Learning
The largest and most respected publisher in the world of reference databases and digital primary source collections for the library and education markets.
- To publicise the launch of Gale part of Cengage Learning’s latest digitisation project, The Economist Historical Archive, to its target audience (researchers, academics, scholars and librarians – academic, public, government and national institutions).
- Prepared a strong news story on the launch.
- Offered embargoed copy and secured news pieces with key national media.
- Secured reviews and articles with key trade press following the national coverage.
In a three month period, Livewire secured:
- Significant and widespread national media coverage, including a full page article in The Guardian Link and news pieces in The Media Guardian, The Independent (Media section) and The Times Higher Education Supplement.
- Twenty six pieces of online coverage and seven pieces of trade coverage, including a top cover story in Research Information and a double-page spread in Information World Review.